My Life's Scrapbook

Monday, March 29, 2010

Asian inspirations

Hello,
It's me! Your favorite fatty :S

Anywho, So much to say!

Last week I got my license, so I now drop off my mom to work in downtown and then drive to school. I love it! Way better than waiting on the city bus :/

Then saturday I had to wake up REALLY earl... erm- well early for a saturday :P But I was gonna apply to get my passport because of some plans for this summer that I will explain in a later update. Turned out the place was closed so I went walking around the mall with my parents.

Then later I get a text from.... let's call him Stan. (Stan is the friend I was in college classes last summer and the one that wanted to meet at the movies) Well, he tested and asked if my best friend and I would like to go to the movies. OMFG! Is that boy cute! *Starts day dreaming* (We saw "Hot Tub Time Machine" fyi)

oh... sorry... '^^

To wrap up this spectacular update :P As promised I want to show you all the outfit I'm gonna wear tomorrow at my Junior presentation. (Basically we're becoming seniors type of thing, but I didn't order a class ring, but a bracelet with my graduating year engraved on the inside.)

I love the Asian feel of this dress :)
This pic doesn't show the shoes in all their glory, but it was the best I could do...

Tell me what all you lovelies think of my outfit.

Until next time,
-Vizzy

p.s. Lady Gaga is such thinspo for me! Especially in the music video "Telephone"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ95z6ywcBY&feature=channel



2 comments:

Holly said...

hey hey
that all sounds like pretty good news :)
good to read a cheerful post, we're all kinda a downy bunch usually lol
love :)
stay strong

Peridot (G+P) said...

Congrats on getting your licence!! :D

Oooooh can I steal those shoes? PLEASE?! That outfit is gorgeous!