I am so bored! I've been on winter break for the last 4 weeks. Don't get me wrong, I love being able to sleep and not have exams and homework to worry about. However, since my university runs on trimesters, my breaks don't match up well with my friends. This means that for the last 4 weeks I have been prisoner of my home with NOTHING to do.
You don't even want to know how many hours I have used watching Netflix -__- It's just sad.
My best friend will be getting back tomorrow though, so hopefully I can see her then and if not, then on thursday. Then I'll only be in town for a week before I fly back to school so I can see my beau ^_^
On a different note, last week I managed to sneak away to the "special lady doctor". I am smart and reasonable. I had been putting off seeing this doctor for a while because I told myself "Well I'll just go once I become sexually active". Well, seeing as I feel of the virginity boat, I knew I had to go.
Also I FEAR with everything in me getting preggers (considering that I never want to have kids of my own, that should let you know just how much I REALLY wouldn't want to get pregnant now). So I went got the exam, and am now on the pill. I just started Ortho TriCyclen Lo on sunday, and so far everything has been okay. I am keeping my eating in check as well as working out to prevent the supposed weight gain that can go along with being on an oral contraceptive.
So yea... this has been my life.... Dull as ever -_-'
Someone please talk to me cause the loneliness during the day is like pulling out my fingernails. So much fun... NOT!
Until next time,
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Wow, I've actually been given an award by Vampire
^_^ Thank you so much, and as with awards there are some things I must do.
You post 11 things about yourself
ask 11 questions
tag 11 people with no more than 200 followers
Things about me:
- I didn't have my first kiss until I was 19.
- I have a love/hate relationship with pilates, but I do it anyway
- My major in school is psychology
- The last weekend in December I am going to visit Chicago with my boyfriend since he has never been.
- I am a vegetarian.
- I woke up crying yesterday (first time that ever happened)
- I have been listening to Mumford and Sons and Lana Del Rey non stop
- I can't read music, but I wish I could
- I am really bored on break from college since my college gets out 3 weeks before other schools
- I am actually considering studying art as my minor to go further with my photography
- I know that my current relationship most likely has a definitive end date (we both still walked into it never the less -_-')
My response to Vampire's questions:
- What is your favorite blog? I haven't had time to really keep up with any because of school :(
- Who is your role model and why? Angelina Jolie because she is such a good person
- What's your major in college? (If not in college, what are your interests?) Psychology
- Favorite alcohol (or drink)? Well it's not legal for me to know this yet, in the US, but it's a tie between tequila and rum *hehe*
- Favorite book? Burned by Ellen Hopkins
- Favorite movie? Little Miss Sunshine
- Favorite season? Spring
- Do you like or dislike these "favorite ___" questions? Don't mind them
- Where do you hang out/spend most of your time? Usually in my room (both at home and college)
- Where do you want to be in 5 years? In 5 years I hope to be on my way to attaining my PhD in Psychology
- What is your least favorite color? I'm not the biggest fan of orange
My new questions:
- Favorite dessert?
- How old were you when you had your first boyfriend/girlfriend?
- How many push-ups can you do?
- Want kids in the future? If so, how many?
- Have a Tumblr? If so, wanna share so your readers can follow you?
- Any special and/or unusual talents?
- Any imaginary friends when you were young?
- Which do you prefer, halloween or christmas?
- Favorite song right now?
- What would your 13 year old self tell you now?
- Look to your right, what do you see?
Who I give this award to:
Okay, that's it for now.
Until next time,
Posted by InvisibleDisorderedOne at 9:39 PM