My Life's Scrapbook

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I could rip my eyes out

     I am so bored! I've been on winter break for the last 4 weeks. Don't get me wrong, I love being able to sleep and not have exams and homework to worry about. However, since my university runs on trimesters, my breaks don't match up well with my friends. This means that for the last 4 weeks I have been prisoner of my home with NOTHING to do.

     You don't even want to know how many hours I have used watching Netflix -__- It's just sad.
My best friend will be getting back tomorrow though, so hopefully I can see her then and if not, then on thursday. Then I'll only be in town for a week before I fly back to school so I can see my beau ^_^

     On a different note, last week I managed to sneak away to the "special lady doctor". I am smart and reasonable. I had been putting off seeing this doctor for a while because I told myself "Well I'll just go once I become sexually active". Well, seeing as I feel of the virginity boat, I knew I had to go.
Also I FEAR with everything in me getting preggers (considering that I never want to have kids of my own, that should let you know just how much I REALLY wouldn't want to get pregnant now). So I went got the exam, and am now on the pill. I just started Ortho TriCyclen Lo on sunday, and so far everything has been okay. I am keeping my eating in check as well as working out to prevent the supposed weight gain that can go along with being on an oral contraceptive.

So yea... this has been my life.... Dull as ever -_-'

Someone please talk to me cause the loneliness during the day is like pulling out my fingernails. So much fun... NOT!

Until next time,
Vizzy

1 comment:

Peridot (G+P) said...

Gah! That sucks! I hate holidays not matching up. Having that problem with Miles right now -.- Whats worse is that during Uni holidays here ALL my mates fuck off home so I'm stuck here with nobody to hang out with. (Coz all the ones staying here have kids)

I wish we could hang out together during the holidays. Netflix+Knitting=AWESOME

Hmmm maybe you could learn to knit or crochet? Impress people with little handmade christmas gifts that look fancy but only took you one or two episodes of house to complete? :3

Yay for getting some contraception! Lol don't forget to keep using the little rubber things though, you don't know where the guy has been!

Lol don't bow too much, my head will start inflating. I just rewrote something that looked like shit. I'm not smart enough in any one field to really seriously edit the Great Wikipedia!

Sending you hugs. Love you Vizzy!