My Life's Scrapbook

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Award time

Wow, I've actually been given an award by Vampire

^_^ Thank you so much, and as with awards there are some things I must do.

The rules:
You post 11 things about yourself
ask 11 questions
tag 11 people with no more than 200 followers

Things about me:
  1. I didn't have my first kiss until I was 19.
  2. I have a love/hate relationship with pilates, but I do it anyway
  3. My major in school is psychology
  4. The last weekend in December I am going to visit Chicago with my boyfriend since he has never been.
  5. I am a vegetarian.
  6. I woke up crying yesterday (first time that ever happened)
  7. I have been listening to Mumford and Sons and Lana Del Rey non stop
  8. I can't read music, but I wish I could
  9. I am really bored on break from college since my college gets out 3 weeks before other schools
  10. I am actually considering studying art as my minor to go further with my photography
  11. I know that my current relationship most likely has a definitive end date (we both still walked into it never the less -_-')
          My response to Vampire's questions:
  1. What is your favorite blog? I haven't had time to really keep up with any because of school :(
  2. Who is your role model and why? Angelina Jolie because she is such a good person
  3. What's your major in college? (If not in college, what are your interests?) Psychology
  4. Favorite alcohol (or drink)? Well it's not legal for me to know this yet, in the US, but it's a tie between tequila and rum *hehe* 
  5. Favorite book? Burned by Ellen Hopkins
  6. Favorite movie? Little Miss Sunshine
  7. Favorite season? Spring
  8. Do you like or dislike these "favorite ___" questions? Don't mind them
  9. Where do you hang out/spend most of your time? Usually in my room (both at home and college)
  10. Where do you want to be in 5 years? In 5 years I hope to be on my way to attaining my PhD in Psychology
  11. What is your least favorite color? I'm not the biggest fan of orange
My new questions:
  1. Favorite dessert?
  2. How old were you when you had your first boyfriend/girlfriend?
  3. How many push-ups can you do? 
  4. Want kids in the future? If so, how many?
  5. Have a Tumblr? If so, wanna share so your readers can follow you?
  6. Any special and/or unusual talents?
  7. Any imaginary friends when you were young?
  8. Which do you prefer, halloween or christmas?
  9. Favorite song right now?
  10. What would your 13 year old self tell you now?
  11. Look to your right, what do you see?
Who I give this award to:
  1. Perfecting my Emptiness
  2. Alive Anyway
  3. I Was A Kaleidoscope
  4. Thinner
..... umm I don't follow too many people so if you happen to stumble upon this and want to do it. Go for it :)
Okay, that's it for now.





Until next time,
- Vizzy

No comments: