My Life's Scrapbook

Monday, February 1, 2010

School Quickie... in the library! :O

*Le gasp* :P

Well I am stressed out of my wits! I have not slept in 26 hours thanks to my english class. Oh joy!

I'm kinda scared to say this, cause if I fail I feel like I will let all of you lovelies down... (Aren't I just making this sound so dramatic... totally unintentional.)

Anywho...

I am fasting *covertly knocks on wood* Tomorrow I have to stay at "Reba's" (not her real name obviously), so that means I will have to try to act "normal" and eat something w/o meat for dinner. I feel really anxious about this, hence this impromptu fast. 

OMG! So the chemistry class had their cookie lab today. F*#&! If I say I don't want a cookie Reba just take that as the freaking answer! Jezzz! She was like "Come on! This cookie is Sooooo huge, I can't eat all of it." Pssssssh BS! If I can eat almost an entire chocolate cake you can handle one fucking cookie. Stop trying to fatten other people up if you feel guilty. (Yes I realize I'm sor of a hypocrite here... hush please. This is my rant!)

That I stay strong,
-"Vizzy"

2 comments:

Ali said...

You can do this. I know you can!

Unknown said...

good luck dear!
stay strong!