My Life's Scrapbook

Friday, February 25, 2011

All caught up

*Currently catching up on all yalls lives by reading blogs*

ok. Done! I'm all caught up :)

So where would yall like me to start?
Hmm. Where did I leave off would be a better question.

Right, I had just started the ABC diet. Well on that note, I have been doing pretty well with the exception that I have had to switch a couple days around. I'm still doing all 50 days continuously, but I just have to make adjustments.


For example, to day is day 20 which is a fast day. I was doing fine, but then was FORCED  to eat by my "friends"; therefore, this is now a 300 calorie day and I will fast on the friday of my spring break.

Exercise has been great. I ran on the treadmill for the first time in a REALLY long time monday. I didn't even feel sore until wednesday, but when the sorriness kicked in, it hurt like HELL! But if a couple days of pain shed the fat, I'm willing to pay that price. I'm going to do it again tonight.


I have been better on the not cutting front, but it is hard. haha, but listen to how God stopped me today. When I got to school I took out my back pack and closed the door before I noticed that my purse was in it... WITH THE KEYS! Shit, I was already super stressed about 2 test that I had today and I felt like fat shit, so I was determined to cut when I got to the restroom, but my specific "tool" was in my purse which was in that locked car. UGH!


Well... those three highlighted sections pretty much give you all the insight of what's been happening with me.

OH! But I for got to mention that I went to the Jarrod Gorbel concert that he has with TWLOHA. IT WAS AMAZING! His voice is so calming.

Here's a song of his that I'm in love with


TTFN (Ta ta for now),
-Vizzy


----- Edited @ 9:46 P.M.---------------------
Wow... I just purged :(
I hate me.... I was doing so well so why did I purge. I was within the calories... WHY THE FUCK AM I SO DISGUSTING?

No comments: