My Life's Scrapbook

Friday, February 18, 2011

oh my...

 I have been awarded by an amazing blogger, sweet-pea.

She gave me the versatile blogger award.

Yay! I'd just like to take this time to thank.... :P Just kidding. I won't give some long speech, but I am truly thankful to sweet pea. It is wonderful readers like you that keep me blogging :)

 regulations
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell us seven things about yourself.
3. Award 7 recently discovered new bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received the award

1. DONE
2. a) I can knit!
    b) I'm a Anita Blake series freak! She's such a BAMF! (I recommend the      series)
   c) I can speak spanish and english. I also eventually want to learn italian.
   d) I have never had a boyfriend or even a first kiss :O
   e) I'm a vegetarian and want to transfer over into veganism. (and eventually become a rawest)
   f) I actually write a lot of poetry.
   g) I have not yet decided on a college to attend nest year.

3. Well I tend to stay loyal to the handful of blogs that I already follow but a few that are more recent are
       - noodlehead (I'm a craft addict. What else can I say.)
       - Anne
       - almost lover
 
4. Done!


-Vizzy

p.s. Down 7 pounds since the beginning of ABC diet.

2 comments:

sweet pea. said...

awwwww, you think im an amazing blogger?
now that is just a compliment in its finest =)


:o that part about never having a boyfriend or a first kiss.......
neither have i!!!

Lillie Forgiven said...

SEVEN POUNDS?! You are truly amazing.
Life is beautiful, don't ever forget it.
Xx. Lillie