My Life's Scrapbook

Monday, May 23, 2011

Dress and books

As promised, here are some pictures of me in my dress that I bought for graduation.

It is my mom's coworker and his wife with me in the photo.

I chose this one be cause my clavicles look awesome, imho. Plus the one with me and my friend show my fat arms :( ugh.

I'm working on it though! So that's a positive way to look at it.

p.s. I have challenged myself to re-read 20 books in 14 days! Yea... I'm insane, but I love this series and the new book comes out at the of the next 14 days.

It's the Anita Blake Vampire Hunter Series by Laurell K Hamilton.

This series is NOTHING like Twilight (that mockery of literature). She began this series in 1992, so obviously the vampires are the kind that burst into flames in sunlight... THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE! And it turns kinda smutty about the 8th book in. SO GOOD, but awkward if someone ask you what you are reading XD

Here are the books.

OBVIOUSLY I highly recommend this series if I've not only read it once, but am gonna go through them all AGAIN!

-Vizzy

1 comment:

Peridot (G+P) said...

That dress looks GORGEOUS on you! The colours work really well with your makeup and hair and nummy skin tone! I like the rutching detail, it's very classy. It makes the pattern on the fabric look more abstract and cool!

Also: Yup, EPIC collarbone shadowing here.

I have a super-sneaky plan of AWESOMENESS. It was born during my Craft Shopping Mission. Muahahahaaaa!

xoxoxo