My Life's Scrapbook

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ladies and Gentlemen, To the Gas Chambers

ugh.

Only 2 days in and the week is miserable. Getting back to school after a break is tough. I have been sitting there just kind of out of it. Sorry teachers, I'm just ready to graduate.

But I can't just slack of. NO! I have to make A's in my classes to exempt the finals AND I have my AP exams coming up. ugh!

To be honest... I suck at studying... I depend on my natural intelligence (yes ye I know... I'm screwing my self over because I can't do that in college) :(

What's better is all of this stressed mixed with self hatred of my body. PERFECT!

I'll stop all my bitching and moaning now. I just had to get it out or I may go postal at school :/

I'll leave you with this song. I'm living the american dream: go to school, get a job, find a husband, settle down.

in that respect enjoy the sounds of American Dream by Danielle Ate The Sandwich



- Vizzy

No comments: