My Life's Scrapbook

Friday, May 7, 2010

I could really use a wish right now

"Could we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now
wish right now
wish right now"

Click the link to buy the song. It's SO worth it.








Now, I really apologize for being such a poop head that has not updated in millions of days.

Please accept this 0 cal piece of imaginary chocolate cake.

Let me start with last week.
I really began to restrict. I loved it! Lost about 6lbs (ran 1-2)

Then this week... well my bodies hormones are stupid.
I was restricting once again, but on wednesday. I BINGED! nearly 2000 cals ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. and I didn't even purge :(
My body always does this 1 or 2 days the week before my "monthly visitor"...
Then today when I got home, I ate because I know I'll need protien. then I got a bowl of cereal... then another, then I decided "fuck it! I'm gonna purge" and ate one more bowl of cereal.

Weird but I decide to weigh myself before I purged. When I was all done, I had purged out 3 POUNDS! Wow...

I have a weird question though: Have yall ever realized the order of your vomit? for me it is usually, the first thing I eat, the first thing I purge. But just now, it was the last thing I ate that was the first to come up. Weird.

Now I just have 2 weeks till the end of school.
8 Days until the Blue October concert!!!!!!!

-Vizzy


Be sure to buy Hunger Point by clicking the picture, because I will put my review up VERY SOON! Cross my heart :)

3 comments:

Charlie said...

Ahhh, I love that song!
I had been listening to it like a few weeks ago, before it became insanely popular (and isn't that just always the case??) and oh my gosh, I'm still in love with it.

You're wonderful, don't ever forget it. :]

Holly said...

hey hey :)
im back-ness
missed u. :P ill have to read back on ur blog to update myself lol.
hope all's well. i often come back and find someone has had something awful happen. i hope i wont find that for you :)
love xxxx

Holly said...

i used draft blogger :) but i made the banner etc myself obviously :P
lol., its ur content that we love tho lol
my sister should be alright now. had a huge temperature for like 24 hours but shes on an iv drip for penicillin so fingers crssed shes gets al betr