My Life's Scrapbook

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hello everyone!

Thank you for all of you wonderful comments on my last blog. I really appreciate each one of you with all of my heart.

Now I just read about Amazon working with blogger. This is WONDERFUL! I have been wanting to do review type things on books and movies surrounding the "tougher topics" that others shy away from. (Self Injury, ED's, ect.)

If you didn't already know, I'm going to start reading Hunger Point.
Hunger Point: A Novel

I've seen the movie already so I'll get the review up for both maybe sometime next month.

Well, I must be off to take over the world
-Vizzy

2 comments:

Holly said...

sounds great!! i need some good reading :P
stay strong darling :)

PerfectingMyEmptiness said...

Hey, i am fine, don't worry.
I am sorry that i haven't posted in awhile, i have all sorts of problems, including a boyfriend, a fiend knowing about my blog, momster being very hypocrite...life is fucking pink:D|\How are you?