My Life's Scrapbook

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy New Years Eve Eve

Well how are all of you enjoying your time off?

Well, everyone knows that this a time of change. A time to start new and fresh.
Well, my resolution is to get control over my binges.

Now I'm not the type of person to make resolutions because I don't like to set myself up for failure, but this needs to be done.
Over this holiday season, the scale says I have gained TEN POUNDS.

UGH!

But now it is time to change it all.
I WILL REACH MY GOAL WEIGHT BEFORE 2010 IS OVER!

Join my with whatever resolutions you are going to make.
Feel free to message or comment.

-TheInvisibleDisorderedOne

1 comment:

therearebones said...

winter break is nice... but sometimes gets boring while being at school if fun but sometimes stressful :/

good luck with your new years resolution... havent thought of mine yet... :P