My Life's Scrapbook

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Randomly texting

Good morning sexual...


(I fell very Jenna Marbles-y at 1am)

Anywho, where have I been, home mostly. Just sitting around bored. :/

     Worked finished about 2 weeks ago and since then I have really had NOTHING to do. I have taken to Netflix and occasionally trollin on Omegle. (If you are not familiar with the site, it's like Chat Roulette, but has more emphasis on instant messaging strangers rather than video chatting.)

     On the site I really like to type of the lyrics to Hello by Lionel Richie. It's fun cause most of the time it's just a bunch of horny teen guys. The song reference just goes over their head. Once in a while I will run across someone who gets it and we'll have a really great conversation.

   This brings me to now... I happened to start talking to one random guy on the site. Now we are texting. It's interesting cause I don't know if it is just a thing with guys on this site, or a guy thing in general, but he wanted topless pics of my boobs.

    OOOOHHHHH BOY! He was barking up the wrong tree. I am not the type of woman to do such things. I mean even if I liked my body I wouldn't do such a think. I mean SERIOUSLY!

   I told him this and for some odd reason we are still talking. :/ I can imagine that after a while he will, but whatevs it's a good cure for boredom while it last.


Until next time
- Vizzy

2 comments:

Peridot (G+P) said...

Lol from what I've seen Omegle is about trolling horny teen boys XD

I hope you have fun with the random chatting as a boredom cure. Have you tried sending people who ask for boobs to lemonparty or goatse? XD

Hope you're well. Take care of yourself, ok?
Love you!

Peridot (G+P) said...

P.S.
Ah so THAT'S where bambi's mum ended up. . . IN MAH BELLEH! XD

Those kinds of vegetarians are SO MUCH FUN to screw with. Seriously. I'm such an unrepentantly horrible bitch ^.^

I hope you're well. Has school started back yet?

Love you! *Hugs*