My Life's Scrapbook

Friday, February 3, 2012

Finally have a minute to breathe

This has been the weekend from HELL! Why what I so stupid when I picked out my classes for this term? I have three reading intensive classes meaning that I have nearly no free time. *facedesk*

In case your wondering, I'm currently taking Black Psychology, Spanish Literature, and the culture of the Caribbean.

Believe you me... I will be picking out WAY better combinations for classes from here on. I have learned my lesson!

This weekend I have to study for a mid-term and write a 5 page paper, but while I have a little time, I just wanted to stop in and say hi. Hello :)

Now I'm off to catch up on all the blogs I haven't been able to read.

- Vizzy

p.s. Yesterday and today I have been able to go to the gym for the first time in 2 weeks and I feel awesome!

No comments: