My Life's Scrapbook

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Busy as a bee

Sorry I really haven't been able to keep you updated. (if anyone reads this... does anyone read this?)

I have shits load of home work and not enough time to do it all.
Just to sum up the ABC diet: I was doing really well the first week, but then I had to go to a friends party and no knows that I suffer, so I put on a facade. Basically that triggered a very binge filled weekend, but I am whipping myself back on track. I'm not strictly following the ABC because I have a certain limit of calories that I have set for myself but the ABC diet is sort of a weird guide... :S

Meh. No time to explain myself. I'll try to vlog this weekend and put it on youtube, but no promises.

Until next time,
TheInvisibleDisorderedOne

No comments: