My Life's Scrapbook

Thursday, August 25, 2016

blah blah... *usual excuse for my absence*... blah blah

Been some time, but it's not you. Even my own personal journal only gets occasional entries.

This summer has been going well. Really have been enjoying one of my last "responsibility free-ish" summers I will have.

After my summer courses, I was able to visit two good college friends whom I hadn't seen since graduating undergrad. It was awesome to get to see them in how they live now.

Other than that I have been relishing in being back home for the majority of the summer hanging out with my family and best friend.

I fly back out in 5 days to finish up my last year of graduate school. Where has the time gone?!?! I know this year will be tough and very academically demanding, but then I will be DONE! I have no plans for more school. I just wanna get out in the world with my masters in social work and start to give back and really make a difference, even if it is just in one person's life.

-Vizzy

No comments: